First practice is Monday, August 20th @ 8:00am
The fall soccer season is right around the corner. See below for info about what is needed to have your student ready for the 1st day of tryouts.
1. Paperwork is online through Skyward.
2. Physicals must be done for all freshman and new students to Cheney High School. Physicals are good for 2 years. Juniors please make sure you are up to date.
3. ASB Fees & Physical Forms need to be turned into Mrs. Hill at the business office. She will be in the office starting Aug. 9th. Don’t wait till the 20th at 8:00am to turn in your money and forms.
4. Purple Card (proof from the business office that all fees and paperwork have been submitted) Mrs Hill will give you a purple card to turn in to the coaches in order to practice the first day. NO PURPLE CARD...NO PRACTICE
5. First Week Practice Schedule - All first week practices will be at the varsity soccer field behind the high school unless otherwise notified
Monday Aug. 20th - 8:00am-10:00am and 3:30pm-5:30pm
Tuesday Aug.21-Friday Aug. 24 - 3:30-5:30 with potential morning practices (8-10) on Wednesday and Friday.
Saturday Aug. 25th - 8:00am-9:30/10:00am (changed from a late afternoon practice)
EACH PLAYER NEEDS TO PARTICIPATE IN 10 PRACTICES BEFORE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE IN FIRST GAME
Questions, contact Coach Radtke at firstname.lastname@example.org